These two facets of The Worship of the Kiln Gods - the historically accurate and the inspirationally aesthetic - are paralleled in the double life of the author, who is both a senior lecturer at the University of Brunei Darussalam as well as a performance artist, whose alter-ego character is the “Kiln Priestess.
What does UBD stand for?
UBD stands for University of Brunei Darussalam
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBD
We have 29 other meanings of UBD in our Acronym Attic
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver (Canada)
- University of British Columbia Working Papers in Linguistics
- Undeliverable Billing Document
- Under Balanced Drilling
- Underground Blues Division (band)
- Underground by Design (gaming)
- Understanding by Design
- Unique Blog Designs (est. 2007)
- Universal Blood Donor
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Up Blast Discharge
- Use by Date
- User Brain Damage
- Uniform Brain Death Act (1978)
- University Business Development Centre (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Utahns for Better Dental Health (fluoride advocates)
- United Better Dress Manufacturers Association
- Utah Birth Defect Network
- Unscheduled Brain DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Synthesis
- Ubiquitin-Activating Enzyme
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added: "We have heard of the great collaboration between this university and our own University of Brunei Darussalam - particularly in the joint sports degrees.
Most of Brunei's college students attend universities and other institutions abroad, but approximately 3,669 (2008) study at the University of Brunei Darussalam.
In 1998 he was appointed a Research Fellow in the Department of Malay Studies at the University of Brunei Darussalam.
This book, written by the Deputy Director of the Brunei Studies Academy, was launched at the University of Brunei Darussalam on 1 March 2001.