The reservoir is home to Birmingham Rowing Club, the University of Birmingham Boat Club, the Midlands Sailing Club and a Sea Cadet Centre.
What does UBBC stand for?
UBBC stands for University of Birmingham Boat Club (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBBC
We have 3 other meanings of UBBC in our Acronym Attic
- Universidad del Bio-Bio
- Universitatea Babes Bolyai (Romania)
- Usage-Based Billing
- United Backyard Breeders Association, Inc. (Philippines)
- United Beef Breeders Association
- United Black Belts of America (martial arts)
- United Boys' Brigade of America
- Uttlesford Buffy Bus Association (Saffron Walden, Essex, England, UK)
- United Black Belt Council (Glendale, AZ)
- Universal Bulletin Board Code
- University of Bristol Boat Club (UK)
- Unsaturated vitamin B12 Binding Capacity (Clinical Chemistry)
- Upper Beeding Baptist Church (UK)
- Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions
- Unofficial Brady Bunch Home Page (fan site)
- You Better Believe It
- Uniform Building by Laws (Malaysia)
- Undeliverable Bulk Business Mail
- Union for Bradford and Bingley Staff (trade union; UK)
- University of Basutoland, Bechuanaland and Swaziland (aka The University of Swaziland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROWING: Rowers from the University of Birmingham Boat Club will be making a splash - albeit on dry land - when they take part in a gruelling "Ergo Challenge" today.
The reservoir is home to several boating clubs, including Birmingham Rowing Club, the University of Birmingham Boat Club and the Midlands Sailing Club.