Wolfgang Meinig, head of the FAW automotive research department at the University of Bamberg, says radical cuts are needed now more than ever to nurse the company back to health.
What does UBAM stand for?
UBAM stands for University of Bamberg (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBAM
We have 2 other meanings of UBAM in our Acronym Attic
- Unternehmer Beteiligungen AG
- Upper Bunyip Action Group (Australia)
- Usborne Books at Home
- Ulugh Beg Astronomical Institute (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- Underground Bow Amazon League
- University of Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Unlawful Blood-Alcohol Level
- University of Baltimore Law Review (law journal)
- United Bay Area Mortgage (Bay City, MI)
- United Business Association of Midway (Chicago, IL)
- Usborne Books & More (Tulsa, OK)
- University of Buea Association of Management Students
- User-Based Army National Guard System
- Uintah Basin Association of Governments (Roosevelt, UT; also seen as UBAG)
- Urban Biodiversity Action Plan (UK)
- University of Buea AIDS Prevention Club
- Union Bordeaux Nord Associations Prévention Spécialisées (French: Boardeaux North Associations Prevention Specialists Union; Bordeaux, France)
- Unofficial Battlefield 2 Awards and Ranks Guide (gaming)
- Utility Bill Analysis and Reporting
- Under Body Armour Shirt (British military clothing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ebralidze is a research assistant at the National Education Panel Study at the University of Bamberg.
Munch is a professor of sociology at the University of Bamberg, Germany.
USA), Research Assistant at the Department of Finance, University of Bamberg, Bamberg, Germany.
A welcome addition to Dieter Wuttke's distinguished series, this book is the result of a set of interdisciplinary lectures exploring the narrative possibilities of serial art works given at the University of Bamberg during the summer of 1993.
00 Hardcover Studies in American literature and culture PS3545 Copestake (literature, University of Bamberg, Germany) looks at the work of American poet William Carlos Williams (1883-1963) in terms of his Unitarian upbringing and beliefs.