The Delta Dental of Arkansas Foundation said last week that it would give a total of $2 million for the Oral Health Clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
What does UAMS stand for?
UAMS stands for University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAMS
We have 4 other meanings of UAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Unprojected Alternant Molecular Orbital
- Urban Art & Media Organization
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Psicología
- Urban Animal Management Plan (Australia)
- USIGS Architecture Management Plan
- Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Association Manufacturers' Representatives
- US Army Medical Research
- Utah Abandoned Mine Reclamation Program
- University of Antwerp Management School (Antwerp, Belgium)
- University of Athens Medical School (Athens, Greece)
- Upper Albany Main Street (community revitalization organization; Hartford, CT)
- User Account Management System (system administration)
- User Administration Management Tool
- University of Arkansas Macintosh User Group
- University of Alberta Museum of Zoology (Canada)
- Ujian Akhir Nasional (Indonesian: National Final Examination)
- Underwater Acoustic Network (EU)
- Unione Accademica Nazionale (Italy; National Academic Union)
- United American Nurses
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smith is site coordinator and a dental hygiene assistant professor for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (the dental hygiene program is located on the ASU-Mountain Home campus).
Arkansas Children's Hospital is joining forces with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences to expand pediatric health care services in northeast Arkansas.
Thrush, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Patricia S.
Reynolds Department of Geriatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in 2001.
We analyzed the outpatient otologic surgery experience at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) and its affiliate, the Arkansas Children's Hospital, a large pediatric tertiary care center, both in Little Rock.
Robin Devon has joined the palliative care program, which focuses on improving the quality of life for people with serious illnesses, at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.