Jaheon Koo, Department of Agriculture, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, 144 Woodard Hall, 1200 N.
What does UAPB stand for?
UAPB stands for University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAPB
- Utility Allowance Payment
- Utility Amphibian Plane (US Navy)
- Ukrainian Academy of Public Administration (university)
- United Aerial Phenomena Agency (Cleveland, OH)
- Universidad Abierta Para Adultos (Spanish: Open Adult University; Dominican Republic)
- Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (India)
- Upper Arlington Progressive Action (political action committee; Arlington, OH)
- Urals Academy of Public Administration (est. 1991; Russia)
- Utah Administrative Procedures Act
- United Amateur Press Association of America
- Urea-Arginine Phosphate Buffer
- Undergraduate Academic Plans Committee (David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science; University of Waterloo; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- University Academic Planning Committee (various locations)
- University Academic Planning Council (Boston College; Newton Centre, MA)
- University Academic Promotions Committee (Australia)
- University Admission Preparation Course (Canada)
- University Applications Processing Center (CUNY)
- Utah Association of Public Charter Schools
- Union of American Physicians and Dentists
- University of Arizona Police Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been appointed as the new physical plant director at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff.
To solve the problem, a coalition comprising producers, processors, specialists of the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Cooperative Extension Program, and high school students joined forces with ARS, which provided funds and collaboration.
; University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, Pine Bluff, Ark.
A program sponsored by the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff has granted loans to 16 local small businesses and startups throughout 2011, according to a recent report.