James Dean, School of Business University of Arkansas at Monticello Monticello, Arkansas Heather Nelson President/C00 SEAL Corporation North Little Rock, Arkansas Frank Oldham Regional President (Retired) Bancorp South Boerne, Texas/Jonesboro, Arkansas Chuck Roscopf Partner Roscopf & Roscopf, P.
What does UARM stand for?
UARM stands for University of Arkansas at Monticello
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UARM
We have 1 other meaning of UARM in our Acronym Attic
- Umbilical Artery Resistance Index
- University of Akureyri Research Institute (Iceland)
- U Already Know
- University of Arkansas
- Ukrainian Amateur Radio League
- Unavoidable Annual Real Loss
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review (journal; founded 1978)
- Unconventional Assisted Recovery Mechanism (US DoD)
- Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya
- Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya (Peru)
- Urban Arts Research & Marketing
- Unified Atlantic Region Network Operations Center
- Ultrasound Array Research Platform (imaging system)
- Undergraduate Analytical Research Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Universitywide AIDS Research Program (University of California; California HIV/AIDS Research Program)
- Unrestrained Automated Refinement Procedure
- Upper American River Project
- Upper Atmosphere Research Program
- Urban Alliance on Race Relations (Canada)
- User Assistance Requests Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
JIM HOWARD AND JOE HOWARD Mathematics Department, University of Arkansas at Monticello, Monticello, Arkansas 71655, and Mathematics Department, New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, New Mexico 87701
Education: Attended the University of Arkansas at Monticello.
Other awards given by the association at the meeting were Outstanding Nonprofit Organization, Tree Farm, Heifer Ranch in Perryville; Logger of the Year, Tim Hubbard of Perry; Communicator of the Year, Allen Farley, landowner assistance forester at Green Bay Packaging in Morrilton; and the President's Award, Richard Kluender, dean of the School of Forest Resources at the University of Arkansas at Monticello.