Leveritt has written prolifically on the case for the Times and her website, but also recently wrote articles on it for Newsweek and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review.
What does UARLRLR stand for?
UARLRLR stands for University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review (journal; founded 1978)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unidad Academica Rio Gallegos (Spanish: Academic Unit Rio Gallegos; Argentina)
- Utility Air Regulatory Group
- Uzbek Association on Reproductive Health
- Utah Association of Realtors Housing Opportunity Fund
- Umbilical Artery Resistance Index
- University of Akureyri Research Institute (Iceland)
- U Already Know
- University of Arkansas
- Ukrainian Amateur Radio League
- Unavoidable Annual Real Loss
- Unconventional Assisted Recovery Mechanism (US DoD)
- Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya
- Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya (Peru)
- University of Arkansas at Monticello
- Urban Arts Research & Marketing
- Unified Atlantic Region Network Operations Center
- Undergraduate Analytical Research Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Universitywide AIDS Research Program (University of California; California HIV/AIDS Research Program)
- Unrestrained Automated Refinement Procedure
- Upper American River Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Altheimer Symposium Sponsor: University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review Time: 9 a.