Lawrence holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Arkansas State University and a master of business administration from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
What does UALR stand for?
UALR stands for University of Arkansas at Little Rock
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UALR in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Antidiscrimination and Labor Division
- United Association for Labor Education (New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations; Ithaca, NY)
- Universidade do Algarve (Portugal)
- Universities Association for Lifelong Learning (UK)
- Utah Alternative Lifestyles
- United Australian Lebanese Movement
- University of Alaska Press (Fairbanks, AK)
- University of Arizona Laboratory of Paleontology
- Urban Area Local Plan (UK)
- Utah Academic Language Proficiency Assessment
- United Asia Learning Resource Center
- Unipart Advanced Learning Systems (UK; consultancy firm)
- Universal Ammunition Loading System (USAF)
- University of Alberta Laboratory for Vertebrate Paleontology (Canada)
- Underwater-to-Air Missile
- Unicenter Asset Management
- Unified Account Management
- Unified Authentication Model
- Union Alliance Media
- Union des Artistes Modernes (French: Union of Modern Artists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anastasia Boles and Nicholas Kahn-Fogel have become full-time faculty members at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H.
The recital, held on October 14, 2006, at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, featured performers from nine Arkansas colleges and universities.
We are grateful to Trudy Kincade, NCTM, for arranging the division competition facilities at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and to June Leondar, NCTM, for her work as competitions chair.
Rebecca Ward of Little Rock has been elected president of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Alumni Association board of directors.
Both the Arkansas MTA state performance competitions and the South Central Division competitions were held at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR).