Arkansas Council on Economic Education Board Member 1993 2003 National Council on Economic Education, lifetime Member 2004 to present 1963: Charles Murphy served as a speaker during a three-week Leadership Training Workshop at the University of Arkansas Medical Center in Little Rock.
What does UAMC stand for?
UAMC stands for University of Arkansas Medical Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAMC
We have 4 other meanings of UAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Arm Muscle Area (physiology)
- Upper Arm Muscle Area by Height
- Unicode Ate My Brain
- Utah Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Unit of Action Maneuver Battle Lab
- Unilateral Absence of Main Branch of Pulmonary Artery
- Ukrainian Association of Management Consultants (professional group)
- Universal American Mortgage Company (Lennar Financial Services)
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Ciencias
- University of Alberta Mixed Chorus (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Upper Arm Muscle Circumference (physiology)
- United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners
- Uniform Ambulatory Medical Care Data Set
- Union for African and Malagasy Economic Cooperation
- United American Mortgage Corporation (California)
- United Association of Metaphysical Dealers
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Derecho
- Ukrainian Agrarian Mercantile Exchange
- União das Associações de Moradores de Erechim
- Unidade Acadêmica de Matemática e Estatística
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vincent Infirmary, the University of Arkansas Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center each put up $10,000 in 1969 to plan for what would be CARTI, The Little Rock Veterans Administration Hospital also participated in CARTI.