LOCATION: Little Rock PROJECT: Fayetteville 2030: Transit City Scenario Plan FIRM: University of Arkansas Community Design Center (UACDC) CONTRACTOR: N/A LOCATION: Fayetteville PROJECT: Grand Prairie Center FIRM: SCM Architects, PLLC CONTRACTOR: Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
What does UACDC stand for?
UACDC stands for University of Arkansas Community Design Center (Fayetteville, AR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville (Arkansas)
- University Area Community Center Complex (Tampa, FL)
- University Affiliated Cincinnati Center for Developmental Disorders (University of Cincinnati College of Medicine)
- User Account Control Compatibility Evaluator
- University of Arkansas Community College at Hope
- University of Arkansas Community College At Morrilton
- Ukrainian American Cultural Center of New Jersey (Whippany)
- University Advisory Committee for Computing and Telecommunications (Washington State University)
- Universal Access Control Domain
- Utah Association of Conservation Districts
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Exam
- Uganda Association of Consulting Engineers
- Universities' Association for Continuing Education (UK)
- University of Alaska Classified Employees Association
- University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- University Association for Contemporary European Studies
- University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service (Little Rock, AR)
- Ukrainian American Cultural Foundation
- United Advocates for Children and Families (est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PROJECT: Townscaping: An Automobile-Oriented Fabric FIRM: University of Arkansas Community Design Center and Students From the University of Arkansas School of Architecture LOCATION: Farmington The Farmington townscape plan retrofits a suburban five-lane commercial arterial highway into a multi-way boulevard, revitalizing this farming community.
The University of Arkansas Community Design Center recently received two 2011 honor awards for regional and urban design from the American Institute of Architects.
The University of Arkansas Community Design Center at Fayetteville received a $50,000 grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Project: Monticello: Place-Based Codes and Plans for an Arkansas Delta Community Firm: University of Arkansas Community Design Center Location: Monticello, Arkansas [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Monticello, with a population of 9,146, is predicted to add 1,300 housing starts, or 30 percent of its current housing stock, in the next 20 years.
Project: Visioning Rail Transit in Northwest Arkansas Lifestyles and Ecologies Firm: University of Arkansas Community Design Center Location: Northwest Arkansas metropolitan area [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] No proposals currently exist for guiding explosive growth in the region, so the University of Arkansas Community Design Center produced a book, workshops and exhibits to inflect land-use and transportation policy.
The University of Arkansas Community Design Center staff and a former student have received a Progressive Architecture Design Citation for a "green" design for a Little Rock retirement community.