The University of Arkansas Board of Trustees voted to rename the business college in honor of Sam M.
What does UABT stand for?
UABT stands for University of Arkansas Board of Trustees
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UABT
- Ukrainian AIDS Banner Network
- Uteroferrin Associated Basic Protein
- United All Breed Registry (West Plains, MO)
- University of Auckland Business Review (New Zealand)
- University of Aberdeen Business School (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Unmanned Aerial Base Station (drones)
- Unstoppable Artists Business School (New York)
- Ukrainian Association of Business Support Centres (Ukraine)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry
- United Agricultural Benefit & Trust (est. 1983; California)
- Umbilical Arterial Catheter
- Unaccompanied Alien Child (US Citizenship and Immigration Services; US DHS)
- Unaltered Augsburg Confession (Lutheran Church; est. 1530)
- Unassigned Channel (AT&T)
- Undergraduate Affairs Committee (various schools)
- Underwater Acoustic Communications
- Unemployment Appeals Commission
- Ungooroo Aboriginal Corporation, Inc (Australia)
- Unidad de Análisis de la Conducta (Spanish: Behavior Analysis Unit)
- Unified Army Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last summer, the University of Arkansas Board of Trustees approved the purchase of the property to allow the Hope community college to open a facility in Texarkana.
The University of Arkansas Board of Trustees, however, has already adopted tuition increases for the upcoming year of between 5.
AP) -The University of Arkansas Board of Trustees has approved tuition hikes for the upcoming academic year.
and former chairman of the University of Arkansas board of trustees.
The University of Arkansas board of trustees voted 9-0 Wednesday to approve Cole on the recommendation of UA System President B.
Anderson Design Center, pending University of Arkansas Board of Trustees approval, in honor of the foundation's president.