Houchins Georgia State University Donna Janney University of Arizona Kristine Jolivette Georgia State University Debra Kamps University of Kansas James M.
What does UofA stand for?
UofA stands for University of Arizona
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UofA
- Uniform Office Format (Chinese computing standard)
- Union des Océanographes de France (French: Union of French Oceanographers)
- Union of Friends (online gaming clan)
- Union Ornithologique de France (French: Onrithology Union of France)
- Unit of Functionality
- University of Fairfax (Vienna, VA)
- Use of Force (various organizations)
- User Operations Facility (US NASA)
- Utilization Outfitting
- University of Alberta (Edmonton, Canada)
- University of Arkansas
- University of the Orange Free State (South Africa)
- Undergraduate Organizations Funding Committee (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- United Overseas Food Corporation (Montgomeryville, PA)
- University of Calgary (Calgary, Canada)
- University of Chicago (Illinois)
- Unsupervised Optimal Fuzzy Clustering
- University of Hartford (West Hartford, Connecticut)
- University of Illinois
- University of Iowa
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bredfeldt of the University of Arizona is the recipient of the eighth annual Karen Wetterhahn Memorial Award.
The University of Arizona has officially eliminated yearbooks this year after reviving the concept through a special program from Texas-based Taylor Publishing.
The University of Arizona Library is attempting to move in the direction of this new culture by implementing a team-based Performance Effectiveness Management System (PEMS) (see Appendix).
Instead, they're paying for the privilege of taking money away from one total stranger--namely the taxpayer who's funding the experiment (through the University of Arizona and the National Science Foundation)--and giving it to another total stranger who happens to be in the next room.
Here's what the ads don't say: * The Egg Board helped pay for the University of Arizona researchers to compile the studies.
Northern Arizona University & University of Arizona (NAU-UA).