Houchins Georgia State University Donna Janney University of Arizona Kristine Jolivette Georgia State University Debra Kamps University of Kansas James M.
What does UAZ stand for?
UAZ stands for University of Arizona
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAZ
We have 1 other meaning of UAZ in our Acronym Attic
- Unreal Sounds (a sound package for Unreal-engine games)
- Universal Access, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- United Action for Youth (Iowa)
- Ukrainian American Youth Association (Chicago, IL)
- United African Youth Association
- Ulster Association of Youth Drama (UK)
- University of Arizona Young Democrats
- Use At Your Own Risk
- Ulianovsky Avtomobilny Zavod (Russian auto manufacturer)
- Universidad Autonoma de Zacatecas
- University of Aberdeen Zoology Department (UK)
- University of Arizona Department of Geosciences
- Unidad Administrativa Zona Norte (Spanish: Northern Zone Management Unit; Mexico)
- Urban Area Zoning Ordinance (Yakima, WA)
- Myanmar Airways (IATA airline code)
- Southall (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Ulster Bank
- Ultimate Battlestations (canceled D20 Star Wars Roleplaying sourcebook)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bredfeldt of the University of Arizona is the recipient of the eighth annual Karen Wetterhahn Memorial Award.
The University of Arizona has officially eliminated yearbooks this year after reviving the concept through a special program from Texas-based Taylor Publishing.
The University of Arizona Library is attempting to move in the direction of this new culture by implementing a team-based Performance Effectiveness Management System (PEMS) (see Appendix).
Instead, they're paying for the privilege of taking money away from one total stranger--namely the taxpayer who's funding the experiment (through the University of Arizona and the National Science Foundation)--and giving it to another total stranger who happens to be in the next room.
Here's what the ads don't say: * The Egg Board helped pay for the University of Arizona researchers to compile the studies.
Northern Arizona University & University of Arizona (NAU-UA).