According to the GCUDS annual report 2009-10, the universitys orators lifted team trophies in the declamation contests held at the University of Central Punjab, Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chand Bagh Public School, Government Postgraduate College, Jhang University of ARID Agriculture Rawalpindi, Nazria-e-Pakistan Foundation, Government College for Women, Gulberg and Defense Degree College Lahore.
What does UAAR stand for?
UAAR stands for University of Arid Agriculture Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAAR
We have 1 other meaning of UAAR in our Acronym Attic
- Urinary Alpha-Amino Nitrogen (nephrology)
- Undergraduate American Academy of Osteopathy
- United Asian American Organizations (University of Michigan)
- Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- University Athletic Association of the Philippines
- Under Armor Auxiliary Power Unit (US Army)
- Uniform Agricultural Appraisal Report
- Union Aid for Afghan Refugees
- Unione degli Atei e degli Agnostici Razionalisti (Italian: Union of Atheists and Agnostic Rationalists; Rome, Italy)
- University of Aarhus Aarhus (Denmark)
- University of Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian Sciences (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Ukrainian Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- United African-American Society
- Unified Asian American Student Organization (Montclair State University, NJ)
- Utah Animal-Assisted Therapy Association
- Urban Authorities Association of Uganda
- Unaccompanied Air Baggage
- Undergraduate Advisory Board (various schools)
- Underground Alien Bases (science fiction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
44 points followed by NWFP University of Agriculture Peshawar, University of Arid Agriculture Rawalpindi and Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam with 64.
ISLAMABAD, March 14, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Three-day Spring Flower Show 2010 would be held at the University of Arid Agriculture Rawalpindi (UAAR) from Wednesday, March 17 to promote positive aspects of floriculture.