Michaels Hospital Toronto, ON Betty Kelman, RN(EC), MEd, CNeph(C) Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology University Health Network Toronto, ON David Landry MN RN-NP CNeph(C) Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology QEII Health Sciences Centre Halifax, NS Rick Luscombe, RN, BSN, CNeph(C) Vascular Access Clinical Nurse Leader Vancouver Coastal, Providence Health Care Vancouver, BC Julie Nhan, RN, MN, CNeph(C) Nurse Practitioner Northern Alberta Renal Program University of Alberta Hospital Edmonton, AB Daisy Perry, RN, BSN, CNeph(C) Staff Nurse Home Peritoneal Dialysis Unit Northern Alberta Renal Program Capital Health Edmonton, AB Eleanor F.
What does UAH stand for?
UAH stands for University of Alberta Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAH
We have 28 other meanings of UAH in our Acronym Attic
- University of Alaska Geophysical Institute (Fairbanks)
- Uniform Anatomical Gift Law (organ and tissue donation; Michigan)
- Universal Accelerated Graphics Port
- Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno (Bolivia)
- Unplanned Automatic Grid Separation (power plant performance)
- Ugly As Hell
- Ukrainian Hryvnia (ISO currency code, aka: Grivna)
- Universidad Alberto Hurtado (Spanish: Alberto Hurtado University; Chile)
- Universidad de Alcalá de Henares (Spain)
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Up Armored HMMWV
- Urban Aboriginal Homelessness (Canada)
- Ursus Arctos Horribilis (Grizzly bear)
- University Area Housing Association (Lexington, KY)
- University of Arizona Hispanic Alumni
- Utah Amateur Hockey Association
- Union of American Hebrew Congregations
- United American Healthcare Corporation (est. 1985)
- Universal Access in Human Computer Interaction
- University of Alabama Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details are still being worked out about where the trial would take place, but researchers are hoping it will be at the U of A and are in discussions with a University of Alberta Hospital neurologist.
The program currently has over 40 stakeholders across the province, such as the University of Alberta hospital, that it is collaborating with as a means to fill the service gaps in the community and to provide resources and help so young mothers can be successful.
Conference: Interdisciplinary Viral Hepatitis Education Workshop * September 24th-25th, 2009 * Bernard Snell Hall, University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton, AB * www.
Raj Padwal of the University of Alberta Hospital in Canada thinks that Kauer's study won't do much to sway the FDA.
George Cembrowski, MD, PhD Director, Medical Biochemistry University of Alberta Hospital Edmonton, Alberta Edited by Daniel M.