Many companies moved out of Alaska and not all have returned, according to Keith Gerken, director of facilities services at the University of Alaska Southeast.
What does UAS stand for?
UAS stands for University of Alaska Southeast
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAS
We have 155 other meanings of UAS in our Acronym Attic
- Unavailable Seconds (Sprint)
- Undergraduate Ambassadors Scheme (UK)
- Uniform Asymptotic Solution
- Uniformed Army Scientists
- United Agro Society (Sri Lanka)
- United Allied States
- Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa (Sinaloa, México)
- University Administrative Services (various locations)
- University Air Squadron (part of the British RAF)
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover PR418 Chordas, of the University of Alaska Southeast, revisits Early Modern Utopias in fiction, semi-fiction and practice.
Previous studies had shown that carbon from living forests eventually makes its way into fish through the water cycle, so "fish are made out of the forest," said study leader Eran Hood, an environmental scientist at the University of Alaska Southeast in Juneau.
The University of Alaska Sitka Forest Products program at the University of Alaska Southeast is one example of efforts to better support the Alaskan forest industry.
It's quite exciting and an opportunity for the park to play a role in monitoring what happens at a rookery," said Beth Mathews, a biologist with the University of Alaska Southeast who studies sea lions at Glacier Bay.
The e-book promises to wreak a slow havoc on life as we know it," Jason Ohler, professor of technology assessment, University of Alaska Southeast in Juneau, warned the World Future Society, Bethesda, Md.
Thomas Thornton is assistant professor of anthropology, University of Alaska Southeast in Juneau.