amp;#8221; Hood Tech has collaborated closely with the principal researcher featured in the article: “Gregory Walker, the manager of the unmanned aircraft applications program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute, has been putting UAVs to good use, exploring their potential on the Alaskan Frontier.
What does UAFGI stand for?
UAFGI stands for University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute (research center)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAFGI
- United Apostolic Faith Church
- Universal Access to the Female Condom (Netherlands)
- Universal American Financial Corp
- Universal American Financial Corporation (Rye Brook, NY)
- Utah Avalanche Forecast Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Upper Allen Fire Department (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Upper Arlington Fire Department (Ohio)
- United Artists for Florence Cassez (France)
- University of Alaska Fairbanks Film Club
- Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Upper Anterior Facial Height
- Upper Anterior Face Height/Lower Anterior Face Height
- United Arena Football League
- Ukrainian Association of Folk Medicine
- Ultrasonic Atomic Force Microscopy
- Unofficial Anti-Flag Online (unofficial fan club)
- Ulster American Folk Park (UK)
- Union of Adjunct Faculty at Pace (Pace University; New York)
- University Administrative Fellows Program (Illinois)
- University Affiliated Family Physicians (Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute and BP Exploration Alaska demonstrated the oil-spill assessment abilities of an unmanned aircraft.