Seventeen student residents--sophomores through grad students--moved into the four homes in the University of Alaska Fairbanks Sustainable Village in August.
What does UAF stand for?
UAF stands for University of Alaska Fairbanks
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAF
We have 55 other meanings of UAF in our Acronym Attic
- Union de l'Action Feminine (French)
- Unite Against Fascism (UK)
- United Armed Forces Military Simulation (gaming)
- United Armenian Fund (Glendale, CA)
- United Atheist Front
- Universal Access Fund
- Universal Adaptive Filter
- Universe Astronautics Foundation
- University of Agriculture and Forestry (Vietnam)
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad (Pakistan)
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
- Unmitigated-Accident Frequency
- Update Adjustment Factor (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Urbanized Area Formula (US DOT)
- Uruguay Air Force
- User Account File
- USIGS Architecture Framework
- Utah AIDS Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Athletic Foundation
- Union of Arab Football Associations
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million grant to a health research center at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
Northern Harbors & Small Ports Alan Sorum University of Alaska Fairbanks PO Box 275, Valdez, Alaska 99686 1566121027 $20.
The University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) and Fuel Cell Technologies (FCT) recently announced that the five-kilowatt (kW) solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) installed at the Fairbanks campus has successfully completed one year of field operation.
In this issue, Shannon Atkinson, now at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and colleagues from the Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology report for the first time the distribution of sampled steroidal (nonplant-derived) estrogens in coastal waters of tropical oceans [EHP 111:531-535].
Drew of the Institute of Arctic Biology at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.