edu Fax: 907-745-9769 University of Alaska Tom Case, Chancellor 1954 2,896 Anchorage 3211 Providence Dr.
What does UAK stand for?
UAK stands for University of Alaska
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAK
We have 1 other meaning of UAK in our Acronym Attic
- University Area Joint Authority (Penn State)
- United Association of Journeymen & Apprentices of the Plumbing & Pipe Fitting Industry of the US and Canada
- Universidad Argentina John F Kennedy (university; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Universitas Atma Jaya Makassar (Indonesian: University of Atma Jaya Makassar)
- Universidad Autónoma Juan Misael Saracho (Spanish: Juan Misael Saracho Autonomous University; Bolivia)
- Upper Austrian Jazz Orchestra (Rüstorf, Austria)
- Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta
- Narssarssuaq, Greenland - Narssarssuaq (airport code)
- Ulusal Astronomi Kongresi (Turkish: National Astronomy Conference)
- Unge Akademikeres Kor (Danish: Young Academics Choir)
- Unreal Arc Knights (gaming clan)
- Urology Association of Kerala (est. 1987; India)
- User Authentication Key (communications security)
- United Alaskan Klee Kai Association
- Under A Killing Moon (computer game)
- Ut Av Kroppen Opplevelser (Norwegian: Out-of-Body Experiences)
- University of Arizona Korean Student Association (Tucson, Arizona)
- Undergraduate Academic Life (Stanford University; California)
- Unified Accelerator Library (Brookhaven National Laboratory)
- Unité Arithmétique et Logique (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This text contains a series of articles that were either presented, or solicited, at the Dene-Yeniseian Symposium held at the University of Alaska Fairbanks in February, 2008.
Simeone, editors University of Alaska Press PO Box 756240, 104 Eielson Building, Salcha Street, Fairbanks, AK 99775-6240 1889963771 $45.
The varieties sold in nurseries are supposed to be sterile, and the Anchorage growing season was thought too short to allow it to seed and spread," says Julie Riley, a horticulturist with the University of Alaska Cooperative Extension Service.
In Anchorage, Alaska (see sidebar), the five campuses of the University of Alaska have experienced an upswing in the usage of their online content, but not by the far-flung rural inhabitants of the state.
In addition, the University of Alaska has agreed to strike any negative comments about Sylvester's performance from his personnel file if he requests it, according to the eight-page agreement.