edu Fax: 907-745-9769 University of Alaska Tom Case, Chancellor 1954 2,896 Anchorage 3211 Providence Dr.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for University of Alaska
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Universidade da Amazônia (Brasil)
- Universidade de Aveiro (Portugal)
- Université d'Angers (French: University of Angers)
- Université d'Avignon (French: University of Avignon)
- Universiteit Antwerpen (Dutch: University of Antwerp; Belgium)
- University Archives
- University at Albany (SUNY)
- University of Aberdeen (UK)
- University of Akron (Ohio)
- University of Alabama
Samples in periodicals archive:
This text contains a series of articles that were either presented, or solicited, at the Dene-Yeniseian Symposium held at the University of Alaska Fairbanks in February, 2008.
Simeone, editors University of Alaska Press PO Box 756240, 104 Eielson Building, Salcha Street, Fairbanks, AK 99775-6240 1889963771 $45.
The varieties sold in nurseries are supposed to be sterile, and the Anchorage growing season was thought too short to allow it to seed and spread," says Julie Riley, a horticulturist with the University of Alaska Cooperative Extension Service.
In Anchorage, Alaska (see sidebar), the five campuses of the University of Alaska have experienced an upswing in the usage of their online content, but not by the far-flung rural inhabitants of the state.
In addition, the University of Alaska has agreed to strike any negative comments about Sylvester's performance from his personnel file if he requests it, according to the eight-page agreement.