Shipp previously was a member of the faculty and administration at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry and has served as a consultant, panelist and grant reviewer for the Food and Drug Administration, Health Resources and Services Administration and National Institutes of Health.
What does UABSO stand for?
UABSO stands for University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universidad Autónoma Benito Juárez de Oaxaca (Mexico)
- Universidad Autonoma Benito Juarez Oaxaca (Spanish: Benito Juarez Autonomous University of Oaxaca)
- Ukrainian AIDS Banner Network
- Uteroferrin Associated Basic Protein
- United All Breed Registry (West Plains, MO)
- University of Auckland Business Review (New Zealand)
- University of Aberdeen Business School (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Unmanned Aerial Base Station (drones)
- Unstoppable Artists Business School (New York)
- Ukrainian Association of Business Support Centres (Ukraine)
- United Agricultural Benefit & Trust (est. 1983; California)
- University of Arkansas Board of Trustees
- Umbilical Arterial Catheter
- Unaccompanied Alien Child (US Citizenship and Immigration Services; US DHS)
- Unaltered Augsburg Confession (Lutheran Church; est. 1530)
- Unassigned Channel (AT&T)
- Undergraduate Affairs Committee (various schools)
- Underwater Acoustic Communications
- Unemployment Appeals Commission
- Ungooroo Aboriginal Corporation, Inc (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norton of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry chose to do similar experiments on the tree shrew, an animal whose eyes more closely resemble humans'.