View District Hospital (Madras, Oregon) -- University of Alabama at Birmingham Health System (Birmingham, AL) Underscoring the momentum in its business, Sentillion also reached several other key milestones at the end of 2007, including: -- Being named the #1 SSO vendor in the KLAS Top 20: 2007 Year-End Report.
What does UABHS stand for?
UABHS stands for University of Alabama at Birmingham Health System (aka UAB Health System)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UABHS in our Acronym Attic
- Utility Advisory Board (various locations)
- Uzdaroji Akcine Bendrove (Lithuanian: closed stock company
- University of Alabama and Sydney Melanoma Unit (databases)
- Ukrainian American Bar Association (Naples, FL)
- United Aussie Bulldog Association (Childers, Queensland, Australia)
- University of Arizona Black Alumni
- United Aircraft Building Corporation (Russia)
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (Mexico)
- Ukrainian-American Birth Defects Program
- Uterine Arterial Blood Flow
- Universidad Autónoma Benito Juárez de Oaxaca (Mexico)
- Universidad Autonoma Benito Juarez Oaxaca (Spanish: Benito Juarez Autonomous University of Oaxaca)
- Ukrainian AIDS Banner Network
- Uteroferrin Associated Basic Protein
- United All Breed Registry (West Plains, MO)
- University of Auckland Business Review (New Zealand)
- University of Aberdeen Business School (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Unstoppable Artists Business School (New York)
- Ukrainian Association of Business Support Centres (Ukraine)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves as a Director of the Boy Scouts of America and the University of Alabama at Birmingham Health System.
Internet Healthcare Strategies' October debut issue describes how marketers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Health System won the struggle between multiple departments and interest groups vying to air their own content; offers an analytical review of VHA's new Laurus Health Web presence which is designed to help its 1,850-member network of community hospitals and physicians communicate with key audiences; explains how to avoid the legal risks of hosting a medical information chat room, and how a Florida medical center is building traffic through a portal relationship; and reviews current healthcare Internet news, trends, and Web tools.