Bernice Braid Long Island University-Brooklyn Clarence Christian Southwest Tennessee Community College William Daniel Winthrop University Elaine Eff State of Maryland Folklore Office Devon Graham Florida International University Ada Long University of Alabama at Birmingham Karen Lyons University of Nebraska-Lincoln Peter Machonis Florida International University Lillian Mayberry University of Texas-El Paso Dail Mullins University of Alabama at Birmingham Ann Raia College of New Rochelle Jim Ruebel Ball State University Robert Strikwerda Indiana University Kokomo Shirley Forbes Thomas John Brown University Matthew S.
What does UAB stand for?
UAB stands for University of Alabama at Birmingham
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAB
We have 44 other meanings of UAB in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Alien Bases (science fiction)
- Underwater Acoustic Beacon
- Underwater Archaeology Branch (various organizations)
- Underwriter Adjustment Bureau
- Union des Architectes Bulgares (French: Union of Bulgarian Architects)
- Union of Arab Banks
- Unité Amateur Bretagne (French amateur boat builders association)
- Unité Anti-Braconnage (Belgium: anti poaching unit)
- Universidade Aberta do Brasil (Portuguese: Open University of Brazil)
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- University of Arkansas Bands
- Unix AppleTalk Bridge
- Unsecured Appearance Bond (criminal justice)
- Until Advised By
- User Address Book
- Utility Advisory Board (various locations)
- Uzdaroji Akcine Bendrove (Lithuanian: Limited Liability Company)
- University of Alabama and Sydney Melanoma Unit (databases)
- Ukrainian American Bar Association (Naples, FL)
- United Aussie Bulldog Association (Childers, Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wood, a metabolic geneticist at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, outlines his and others' recent findings on such topics.
The six centers are: Center for Pediatric-Onset Demyelinating Disease Children's Hospital of Alabama University of Alabama at Birmingham Jayne Ness, MD, PhD MS Center of the Jacobs Neurological Institute State University of New York at Buffalo Bianca Weinstock-Guttman, MD Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota Nancy L.
This human research is consistent with what my group has found in a series of animal studies," says Coral Lamartiniere of the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Information: The University of Alabama at Birmingham, RPHB 530B, 1530 3rd Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35294-0022 USA, 205-934-7178, fax: 205-975-7179, e-mail: dsc@uab.
Schwebke University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA References (1.
Max Michael, Ill, MD, is the new dean for the School of Public Health at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
edu, maintained by the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), the site of the National Statistical Center of the Model Spinal Cord Injury Care System.