Orr received his internship, residency and fellowship training at the University of Alabama Hospital (Birmingham).
What does UAHosp stand for?
UAHosp stands for University of Alabama Hospital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Alberta Hospital
- Up Armored HMMWV
- Urban Aboriginal Homelessness (Canada)
- Ursus Arctos Horribilis (Grizzly bear)
- University Area Housing Association (Lexington, KY)
- University of Arizona Hispanic Alumni
- Utah Amateur Hockey Association
- Union of American Hebrew Congregations
- United American Healthcare Corporation (est. 1985)
- Universal Access in Human Computer Interaction
- Utah Artificial Heart Program (LDS Hospital; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ulster Architectural Heritage Society (UK)
- Underground Automated Highway System (transportation concept)
- United Aboriginal Housing Society (Canada)
- Upper Arlington High School (Ohio)
- Urrbrae Agricultural High School (Australia)
- University of Alabama Health Services Foundation
- Urban Area Homeland Security Strategies
- Utah Association of Health Underwriters
- Under Armour, Inc. (clothing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary's Health Care, Grand Rapids, MI Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham, AL University of California Davis Medial Center, Sacramento, CA University of Colorado Hospital/Health Science Center, Aurora, CO University Hospital--St.
When Kevin Eugene Lofton came to the University of Alabama Hospital as CEO and executive director, he knew that change was necessary if the organization was to maintain its status and brave the new frontiers in health care.
He underwent surgery at the University of Alabama hospital in Birmingham.
Paul, MN; Immediate Past President - Larry Hunsicker, MD, University of Iowa Hospital & Clinic, Iowa City; Region I Councillor - Marc Lorber, MD, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT; Region 2 Councillor - John Fung, MD, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA; Region 3 Councillor - Mark Deierhoi, MD, University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham; Region 4 Councillor - R.