The study, therefore surveys lecturers' perception of the adequacy of the resources and services of the University of Ado-Ekiti library.
What does UNAD stand for?
UNAD stands for University of Ado-Ekiti (Nigeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNAD
We have 1 other meaning of UNAD in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Advisory Committee on the Application of Science and Technology to Development
- United Native American Cultural Center, Inc. (Devens, MA)
- Movimiento Union Nacional de Colorados Eticos (Paraguay)
- United Nations Advisory Committee of Local Authorities
- United Nations Anti-Crime Organisation
- Union Nacional de Cooperativas del Mar de España (French: National Union of Maritime Cooperatives)
- United Nations Association of Canada-Toronto
- Uganda National Association of the Deaf (Kampala, Uganda)
- Undersea Network Administration Database (cable systems)
- United Neighbors Against Drugs (Philadelphia, PA)
- Union Nationale des Acteurs et des Structures du Développement Local (French: National Union of Actors and Structures of Local Development)
- United Nations Association of the Dominican Republic
- United Nations Atomic Energy Commission (1946-1948)
- Urban Natural Areas Environmental Evaluation Study (Ottawa, Canada)
- Unione Nazionale Avvocati Enti Pubblici (Italian: National Union of Public Attorneys)
- Unidad Nacional del Enfermo Renal Crónico (Spanish: National Chronic Sick Rendal Unit; Guatemala)
- Union Nationale des Associations Familiales (French: National Union of Family Associations; Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polythene sheet was spread under battery cages that housed laying birds in the Poultry Unit of the University of Ado-Ekiti Teaching and Research Farm to collect the manure on daily basis for three days.
Dairo Department of Animal Production & Health Sciences, Department of Biochemistry University of Ado-Ekiti, P.
The plants were identified and authenticated at the herbarium unit of the Department of Plant Science University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria and voucher specimen deposited.
Akintayo Chemistry Department University of Ado-Ekiti P.
Experimental Site, Design and Procedure The experiment was conducted at the Rabbitry Unit of the University of Ado-Ekiti Teaching and Research Farm.
2(3):165-169, 2008 Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Ado-ekiti, Nigeria Corresponding Author: E.
The libraries selected for the study in the two states were Federal University of Technology (FUTA) Akure, Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) Akungba-Akoko, University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Ado-Ekiti, Federal Polytechnic (FPA) Ado-Ekiti, Rufus Giwa polytechnic (RUGIPO), Owo and Adeyemi college of Education, (ACE), Ondo.