Games designer Alexander teamed up with public policy strategist Roberts last year, and the company received a grant from an investment fund run by the University of Abertay Dundee to develop their ideas.
What does UAD stand for?
UAD stands for University of Abertay Dundee (Scotland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAD
We have 40 other meanings of UAD in our Acronym Attic
- Unattended Death
- Under Agreement Dated
- Under-Aged Drinking
- Uniform Appraisal Dataset (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac)
- Unifying Action Declaration (mission and vision statements)
- Union pour l’Alternance Démocratique (French: Union for Democratic Changeover, Djibouti)
- Unit Audit Dalam (Malay: Internal Audit Unit)
- United Action for Democracy
- Universal Audio Digital
- Universitas Ahmad Dahlan (Indonesian: Ahmad Dahlan University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest study, conducted by University of Abertay Dundee researchers, has revealed that as women earn more money their tastes actually change.
The master's degree program running at AUC belongs to the University of Abertay Dundee.
The University of Abertay Dundee team behind the breakthrough said it could safeguard some of the world's most endangered birds of prey.
Bookmarked Games is one of six recipients of money from a new investment fund run by the University of Abertay Dundee, which will enable promising computer game and digital media ideas to take root.
Usually, researchers focus on testosterone while investigating into what makes men desirable, but human behavioural ecologists at the University of Abertay Dundee in Scotland focus on the stress-linked hormone cortisol.