In response, we asked the university writing center, a department dedicated to assist undergraduate students with writing skills, to provide assistance to our graduate students.
What does UWC stand for?
UWC stands for University Writing Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWC
We have 60 other meanings of UWC in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Warrior Challenge (mixed martial arts cage fighting)
- Unanimous Written Consent
- United Workers Congress
- United World Chart (popular music ranking)
- United World Colleges (international college network)
- Universal Wireless Communications
- Universal Wireless Consortium
- University of the Western Cape (RSA)
- University of Wales, Cardiff (institution of higher education in Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- University of Wisconsin Colleges
- University Writing Committee (various locations)
- Urban Water Council
- Urban Water Cycle
- United Way of Central Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- United Way of the Capital Area
- United World College of the Atlantic (Wales, UK)
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Western Cape Aquatics (Belleville, Western Cape, South Africa)
- University of Washington Consulting Association
- Upper West Commerce Association (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After taking WRT320, I was inspired to work at the Oakland University Writing Center (OUWC).
It is my hope that other high schools and university writing centers find inspiration in this project.
The Research Center and the University Writing Center are co-located in a large multi-purpose library computer lab.
Founding Director of the University Writing Center, New School University, New York City, Dr.
This creates the possibility that the modules will work well for a wide variety of participants, participants as varied as the tutoring staffs of many university writing centers, and it is also particularly appropriate for a training exercise, using the structure of a website to bring together writing center theory with tutoring practice.