The Advanced Energy Research and Technology Center (AERTC) at the Stony Brook University Research Park has just received LEED Platinum certification the highest level of certification the U.
What does URP stand for?
URP stands for University Research Park
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URP
We have 46 other meanings of URP in our Acronym Attic
- Unemployment Relief Programme
- Unidade Radiológica Paulista
- Unidentified Road Pizza
- Uniform Repeating Pattern
- Unique Radiolytic Product
- Unité de Recherche en Psychologie (French: Research Unit in Psychology; Strasbourg, France)
- United Record Pressing (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Universal Referral Program (SCUBA diving)
- Universidad Ricardo Palma (Spanish)
- University Reimbursement Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doshi is to create an environment that is conducive for tech companies to innovate and grow in the University Research Park.
Purdue Research Park's success has been recognized with awards from research park peers (Outstanding Research/Science Park Achievement Award, Association of University Research Parks, 2004) as well as Indiana's business and technology community (Outstanding Service Provider, TechPoint MIRA Awards, 2004).
According to PFCE, the proceeds from the financing will be used to establish a new laboratory at the University of California-Riverside's (UCR) University Research Park as well as complete the development of the commercial version of the company's carbon nanotube fuel cell.
If it survives the budget process, the project would be called the Pabst University Research Park.
Porous Materials, Cornell University Research Park, 83 Brown Rd.