The work was supported by the Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program, the Prostate Cancer Foundation and David Koch, the Danish Cancer Society, the Danish Research Council for Strategic Research, the Danish National Research Foundation, the Danish Medical Research Council, the Aarhus University Research Foundation, and the National Institute of Health's National Cancer Institute Specialized Program of Research Excellence Copyright 2012 www.
What does URF stand for?
URF stands for University Research Foundation (Greenbelt, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URF
We have 36 other meanings of URF in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Rent Factor
- Unit Request Form (US DoD)
- Unit Requirement Form
- Unit Response Function
- Unit Risk Factor
- United Rebel Force (gaming clan)
- United Revolutionary Front (Sierra Leone)
- Universal Referral Form
- University Radio Falmer (UK radio station)
- University Research Fellowship
- unpairable real fermion
- unsuspected radiologic finding
- Urban Royal Flats (skateboard manufacturer)
- Urgent Request for Forces
- User Request Form
- Uterine Relaxing Factor
- Unidentified Reading Frame 1
- Unidentified Reading Frame 6
- University of Regina Faculty Association (Canada)
- Urban Residential Finance Authority (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patent 7,842,281 (November 30, 2010), "Magnetic Particle Composition for Therapeutic Hyperthermia," Yousef Haik and Ching-Jen Chen (The Florida State University Research Foundation, Tallahassee, Florida, USA).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "They are really trying to work under incredible conditions to sustain a quality of care," said APHA member Violet Macias, executive director of the Public Health Project at the San Diego State University Research Foundation.
Contact: Washington State University Research Foundation, 1610 NE Eastgate Blvd.
The Iowa State University Research Foundation (Ames, IA) and Monsanto Company (St.
Akzo Nobel, Arnhem, the Netherlands, has announced that its Aerospace Coatings business (ANAC) has signed a commercial licensing agreement with the North Dakota State University Research Foundation to develope products that use a new chromate-free primer technology for coating aluminum aircraft structures developed by the university.