The Study Following ethics approval by the Brock University Research Ethics Board in October 2003, a pilot survey of 30 students was conducted to validate a questionnaire and determine the sample size for the study.
What does UREB stand for?
UREB stands for University Research Ethics Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Upstairs Room Entertainment (Chapmansboro, TN)
- Uranium Resources and Enrichment
- Urzad Regulacji Energetyki (Polish: Energy Regulatory Office)
- User Range Error
- Utilisation Rationnelle de l'Energie (French: Rational Use of Energy; Belgium)
- Upstream Regulatory Element 1
- Upstream Regulatory Element 3
- Uganda Renewable Energy Association (Kampala, Uganda)
- Upper Rail Extend Auxiliary
- Urban Regional Extension Agent (Houston County Extension Urban Center; Dothan, AL)
- Upstream Regulatory Element Binding Protein 1
- Unavoidable Residual Environmental Contamination (organic agriculture)
- Union Real Estate Company (Safat, Kuwait)
- Unité Réseaux du CNRS (French)
- United Refining Energy Corp.
- University Research Ethics Committee (various universities)
- Urban Restoration Enhancement Corporation (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Undergraduate Research Experience on Campus (Singapore)
- Urban Environment and Childhood Asthma (Inner City Asthma Consortium)
- Upshur Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation (Gilmer, TX)