What does UPGG stand for?
UPGG stands for University Program in Genetics and Genomics (Duke University; North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- User Private Group (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Micro-Pin Grid Array
- Upper Peninsula Golf Association (US and Canada)
- Unit Pengolahan Gabah Beras (Indonesian: Processing Unit Gabah Rice)
- Unified Purchasing Group of Canada (Vaughan, Ontario, Canada)
- United Potato Growers of Canada
- University and Polytechnic Grants Committee (Hong Kong University)
- Uteroplacental Glucose Consumption (physiology)
- Utrecht Platform for Game Education and Research (Netherlands)
- Unidad de Planificación Geográfica y Gestión de Riesgo (Guatemala)
- Unique Probe GO (Gene Ontology) Index (molecular biology)
- Usaha Perbaikan Gizi Keluarga (Indonesian: Family Business Nutrition Improvement)
- Undergraduate Program Guidance Letter
- Unsaturation Polyester Glass Mat (laminate sheet)
- Unweighted Pair Group Method
- Unweighted Pair Group Mean Average
- Unweighted Pair Group Method of Analysis (microbiology)
- Unweighted Pair Group Method of Association (microbiology)
- Unweighted Pair Group Method with Averages (microbiology)