MILK I'm so glad I had school milk as a child because a team at the University of Otago, in New Zealand, has discovered that if you drink it as a child, it will protect you against bowel cancer in later life.
What does UOO stand for?
UOO stands for University Of Otago (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOO
We have 5 other meanings of UOO in our Acronym Attic
- University of North Carolina
- Unified Open Network Exchange (Cisco)
- University of New Hampshire
- Utah Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Ultima Online News Network
- Urgent Operational Needs Statement
- Union of Nazarene Yisraelite Congregations (Ottumwa, IA)
- Unavailable On Order
- Undelivered Orders Outstanding
- United Opt Out
- University Ombuds Office (University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AR)
- University of Oklahoma Press
- Micro-Operation (microprocessors, microcode)
- UCAR Office of Programs
- Underlying Operating Profit
- Unified Ordering Point
- Unit of Production (depreciation method)
- Unit of Purchase
- Unit Operating Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is being supported by DHB Shared Services, the National Health Board and the Health Quality and Safety Commission, partnered with the University of Otago Centre for Health Systems, and led by centre director Robin Gauld.
When these chemical bump into acidic industrial air pollution, a chemical reaction occurs creating tiny gluey droplets as aerosols--and that is unhealthy, warned researchers from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in the USA (they have been working with the University of Copenhagen, Denmark and the University of Otago, New Zealand).
Under the terms, Frutarom USA will be responsible for all sales and marketing, warehousing and distribution activities in North America, while BLIS Technologies remains focused on further product development efforts and activities with its key research partner, the University of Otago, New Zealand.