Researchers at the University of Jena in Germany assessed more than 6,000 patients and found that those who internalised their anxiety suffered from a raised pulse, the Daily Mail reported.
What does UOJ stand for?
UOJ stands for University Of Jena (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOJ
- Utilities Operating Instruction
- Union des Organisations Islamiques de France (Union of Islamic Organizations in France)
- User Operations Interface Function
- University of Oregon Investment Group (Eugene, OR)
- University of Internet Marketing (JB Virtual Enterprises Inc.)
- University Office of International Programs
- University Outreach and International Programs (Davis, CA)
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (Canada)
- Universal Objective Justification (theology)
- University of Jaffna (Sri Lanka)
- University of Jordan (Amman, Jordan)
- University of Judaism (Bel Air, California)
- unorthodox Jew (blog)
- Ultima Online Japan Chat
- Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Unique Output Key
- University of Karachi (Pakistan)
- University of Kelaniya (Sri Lanka)
- University of Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
- University of Kota (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That some people at the time thought of Fichte as a Jacobin did not prevent him being offered a professorship at the University of Jena.
The 3 minutes of MFI were recorded at rest and under infusion of 144[micro]g/kg/min adenosine respectively in the Biomagnetic Centre of the University of Jena with 56 measuring points.
00--This volume contains the edited proceedings of a 2004 international conference held at the University of Jena.
The image of HD 3651 demonstrates for the first time that brown dwarfs and planets can form around the same star--perhaps in the same way--notes Markus Mugrauer of the University of Jena in Germany.
You might be rewarded with the sight of Nigella performing a rain dance STILL on the weather, German scientists from the University of Jena have been analysing satellite data and come to the startling conclusion that Siberia is now three degrees warmer than it was in 1960.
The patient went to the University of Jena upon my recommendation to complete evaluations.