9788170006596 Re-engineering and redefining university libraries in the context of modern information and communication technologies.
What does ULIB stand for?
ULIB stands for University Libraries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universal LAN Interconnection (Sprint)
- Universal Life Insurance
- Universitärer Lehrverbund Informatik
- University/Laboratory Initiative (Office of Naval Research)
- Unsigned Long Integer (data type)
- Urban Land Institute
- User Location Information (wireless networks)
- User Logical Inputs (programming)
- Utica Learning Interchange
- Uganda Library and Information Association
- Universally Unique Lexicographically Sortable Identifier
- University Logon ID
- Upper-Layer Identifier
- Utility Local Improvement District
- Ukrainian League of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Universal Language Independent Framework
- Universitatea Libera Internationala A Moldovei (Free International University of Moldova)
- University of Limerick (Ireland, UK)
- Ultra-Light Inertial Profiler
- UNC33-Like Phosphoprotein
Samples in periodicals archive:
University libraries have outstanding information resources available to their student populations--subject encyclopedias, monographs, periodical literature, dissertations--and they have powerful tools for accessing these materials--online catalogs, subscription databases, interlibrary loan services--but many college students are either unaware of these resources or they do not know how to use them.
While public library collections tend to be more popular in nature, the university libraries include more historic, scholarly and specialized information.
These include Stanford University Libraries & Academic Information Resources, Yale University Library and the Peninsula Library System - a consortium of 34 public and community college libraries in Northern California.
Methodology The study is based on the primary data collected from the government university libraries and deemed university libraries given in table 1.