The Global Higher Education for Sustainability Partnership -- a partnership of the Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future, Copernicus-Campus, the International Association of Universities, and UNESCO -- is working to "develop and disseminate college-level teaching materials on 'Earth Ethics and Sustainable Development'" based on the Earth Charter.
What does ULSF stand for?
ULSF stands for University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULSF
- University of London Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
- United List of Social Democrats (Slovenia)
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry (Louisville, KY)
- Urban League of San Diego County
- Urban League of San Diego County Young Professionals
- University of London School Examinations Board
- Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel (diesel fuel)
- Unconstrained Least-Squares Frame
- United Lebanese Solidarity Fund (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Ulysses S Grant National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Universal Life Secondary Guarantee (insurance)
- Upper Lateral Splay Graft
- USFSPA (Uniformed Services Former Spouses' Protection Act) Litigation Support Group (San Antonio, TX)
- Ultra Large Scale Integration
- Ultra Large-Scale Integration Density
- Universal Language Services Malta
- Ultra Low-Speed Networking (RFC 1217; Consortium for Slow Commotion Research; April 1, 1991)
- Unit Laser Safety Officer (US Air Force)
- University Laser Safety Officer (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UNIVERSITY LEADERS FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE Runs the Environmental Literacy Institute, an annual summer training program aimed at faculty, and the Sustainability Indicators Project, to help members assess their campuses and identify areas for environmental improvement.