The University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust said it was "an isolated incident" but admitted it was unacceptable.
What does UHMB stand for?
UHMB stands for University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay (UK National Health Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UHMB in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Health Monitor (US Air Force)
- United Heavy Machinery (Russian heavy engineering corporation)
- United Home Mortgage (various organizations)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Hawaii, Manoa
- Upcoming Horror Movies (website)
- Urban Housing Management (Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies; Netherlands)
- Underfloor Heating Manufacturers Association (UK)
- University of Helsinki Multicomponent Aerosol (aerosol dynamics model; Finland)
- Unsung Hero Music Archive
- UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) Hiking and Mountaineering Club (UK)
- United Hospital Medical Center (Port Chester, NY)
- Upper Hill Medical Centre (Kenya)
- University of Hawaii Meteorology
- Upper Half Mean Length
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (chemical compound)
- University Hospitals Medical Practices
- Ultra High Molecular Polyethylene
- Ultra High Magnification Radiography
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
university Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust said: "We strive to improve standards for mothers and babies.
9 is now installed at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust.
University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Foundation Trust refused to comment.
Sydney, Australia, June 2, 2010 - (ABN Newswire) - iSOFT Group Limited (ASX:ISF), Australia's largest listed health information technology company has achieved a significant milestone with the 'go live' of the University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust, however delays in the rollout (which were beyond the control of iSOFT), uncertainty associated with the change in UK government and a weak European economic environment have created the need to clarify iSOFT's earnings outlook for the current fiscal year.
Decision due end of September LANCASHIRE Changes planned to the University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Trust's three centres - spread across Cumbria and Lancashire - with the Westmorland threatened with losing its acute facilities CORNWALL Two proposals have been discussed by Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust, one of which involves withdrawing services from two of its three hospitals It is likely not to be in the best interests of patients DR JONATHAN FIELDEN - BMA CAPTION(S): IN TALKS: Northwick Park Hospital' AT RISK: Westmorland Hospital facilities
Sydney, Australia, Mar 15, 2010 - (ABN Newswire) - iSOFT Group Limited (ASX:ISF), Australia's largest listed health information technology company, today reaffirmed its guidance for fiscal 2010 and said it is on track to achieve the agreed date for the rollout of Lorenzo at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust under the UK's National Programme for IT (NPfIT).