Previously, Henoch was with the University Mednet of Cleveland, Ohio, a $55 million multi-specialty physician group that's part of University Hospitals Health Systems.
What does UHHS stand for?
UHHS stands for University Hospitals Health Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHHS
We have 1 other meaning of UHHS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Hip Hop (est. 1997; Chicago, IL)
- Underground Hip Hop Association
- Upper Hunter Heritage Consultants
- University Hospitals Home Care Services (Warrensville Heights, OH)
- Union Hospital Health Group (Terre Haute, IN)
- United Haitian Home Page (website)
- Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- United Health and Hospital Services (Kingston, PA)
- United Home Health Services (Canton, MI)
- University Heights Historical Society (San Diego, CA; est. 1997)
- Upper Heyford High School
- U-Haul International (various locations)
- Unilever Health Institute
- United Hmong International, Inc
- United Home Improvement (contractor network)
- Universal Health Insurance
- University of the Highlands & Islands Millennium Institute (also seen as UHIMI; Inverness, Scotland)
- Urban Heat Island
- United Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (est. 1884)
- United HealthCare Insurance Company