The University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, which runs it, said: "Our staff follow strict guidelines on treating patients with unknown illnesses and have been wearing personal protective equipment.
What does UHSM stand for?
UHSM stands for University Hospital of South Manchester (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UHSM
We have 1 other meaning of UHSM in our Acronym Attic
- Utrechtse Historische Studenten Kring (Dutch)
- University Health Sciences Librarians
- University of Hartford Studies in Literature (journal)
- University of Hawaii Sea Level Centre (Honolulu, HI)
- Utah Health Sciences Library Consortium
- Utah High School Lacrosse League
- Ultra High Speed Machining (materials science)
- Union High School of Manila
- Universal Holy Spirit Ministries
- University Health Services Manoa (Honolulu, HI)
- Ultra-High Stability Oscillator
- Utah Highway Safety Office (Utah Department of Public Safety)
- Ujedinjena Hrvatska Stranka Prava (Croatian: United Croatian Party of Rights; Croatia)
- University Heights Science Park (Newark, NJ)
- Ultra-High-Strength Steel
- Utah Health Status Survey (est. 1986; Utah Department of Health; Salt Lake City, UT)
- University High School of Science and Engineering (Hartford, CT)
- University of Houston System at Sugar Land
- University Health Services Support Organizations (Florida)
- Unit Hub SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Truck
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karen James, COO, University Hospital of South Manchester, said, Having our applications on a managed bedside device simply makes sense using the Hospedia terminal we've saved valuable investment funds.
54296 University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust Design and delivery of a leadership and management development programme.
Gareth Evans, a consultant in clinical genetics at the Genesis Prevention Centre, University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Trust and a professor at the University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
CASE PRESENTATION A 66 year old obese male presented to the emergency department of University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust (UHSM) in April 2007 with a two week history of increasingly severe back pain with worsening mobility which had resulted in a number of falls.
The transplant team at University Hospital of South Manchester in England has successfully transplanted the United Kingdom's first patient using donor lungs that have been made to breathe outside the body.
How to deliver exceptional results, stay sane and still go home on time in the manic 24/7 world of work Larry Reynolds, 21 n Century Leader Session 3B Action Learning in the NHS Cheryl Brook Head of Training, University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust Session 3C Coaching Skills for Managers: How to get the best out of your people Gladeana McMahon, Head of Coaching,Fairplace 15.