Hospital chaplain Lynn Purvis-Lee said volunteers support patients and families at North Tees and the University Hospital of Hartlepool.
What does UHH stand for?
UHH stands for University Hospital of Hartlepool (Hartlepool, Durham, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHH
We have 3 other meanings of UHH in our Acronym Attic
- United Health Group
- Universal Heteroduplex Generator Assay
- Unless Holding Group (environmental impact business consulting)
- Unteroffiziersheimgesellschaft (German)
- Uss Himawari Group (Japan)
- United Hardcore Gaming Association (Germany)
- United Hebrew Geriatric Center (New Rochelle, NY)
- University Hill General Improvement District (Boulder, CO)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Golfskih Sudaca (Croatian: Association of Coatian Golf Judges)
- Universal Helmet Hanger
- University of Hawaii at Hilo
- University of Hip Hop (est. 1997; Chicago, IL)
- Underground Hip Hop Association
- Upper Hunter Heritage Consultants
- University Hospitals Home Care Services (Warrensville Heights, OH)
- Union Hospital Health Group (Terre Haute, IN)
- United Haitian Home Page (website)
- Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- United Health and Hospital Services (Kingston, PA)
- United Home Health Services (Canton, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sheila Hutchings, who was born on January 18, 1935, passed away aged 76 on November 27 in University Hospital of Hartlepool.
Sexual health clinics are also run at Bishop Auckland General Hospital, Darlington Memorial Hospital, Middlesbrough General Hospital, North Tees General Hospital, the University Hospital of Hartlepool and the University Hospital of North Durham.
Mr Wadge sustained head injuries and was dead on arrival at the University Hospital of Hartlepool.
The North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust - which runs the Stockton hospital and the University Hospital of Hartlepool - has issued advanced notice of redundancy for all 5,500 staff so it can change sick pay rates.
It will take place in the education and learning centre on the ground floor of the Hart Building, at the University Hospital of Hartlepool.
Representatives from North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust will set out plans for services at the University Hospital of Hartlepool tomorrow, following calls from councillors for more clarity and public involvement.
30am in the education and learning centre at the University Hospital of Hartlepool.