2013 Contractor name : COCHLEAR EUROPE Contractor address : 6 Dashwood Lang Bourne Business Park Addlestone KT15 2HJ Surrey Agency : University Hospitals Birmingham Procurement, University Hospital Birmingham, 32-34 Melchett Road For the attention of: Michelle Hubbard B30 3HG Kings Norton UNITED KINGDOM Telephone: +44 1216272185 Fax: +44 1214590555 E-mail: michelle.
What does UHB stand for?
UHB stands for University Hospital Birmingham (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHB
We have 20 other meanings of UHB in our Acronym Attic
- United Hellenic American Societies (California)
- University of Hawaii Asteroid Survey (Arizona)
- Uriah Heep Appreciation Society
- University Human Assets Support Committee (Assumption University of Thailand)
- Unbiased Highly Accelerated Stress Test
- UDA (Urban Development Authority) Holdings Berhad (Malaysia; property development and management)
- Ultrahigh Brightness
- Université de Haute Bretagne (French: University of Haute Bretagne; France)
- University Health Board (UK)
- University Hearing Board (various universities)
- Upheaval Buckling (pipelines)
- Urban Haute Bourgeoisie
- User Home Base
- Ultra-High Brightness Light Emitting Diode
- University Heights Baptist Church (Springfield, MO)
- University of Houston Brownian Dynamics
- Uganda Honey Beekeepers Association
- University Heights Branch Library (Cleveland, OH)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Branitelja Motorista (Croatian: Association of Motorcyclist Veterans)
- Ultimate Home Business Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, the trust responsible for the hospital, is also advising foreign health services on the introduction of computer technology to monitor patients, after its inhouse IT team developed an innovative new system which is already being rolled out across the NHS.
Of the three main trusts in Birmingham - Sandwell and West Birmingham, University Hospital Birmingham and Heart of England - it is Sandwell which had the shortest average waiting times throughout the day, until 9pm, when Heart of England had the honour for a couple of hours.
Selly Oak is part of The University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust which has the highest rate of infections by the superbug MRSA and the fourth highest for C Diff.
The University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust refused to comment on the reports, saying only, 'An investigation is under way.
University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust and Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health NHS Trust have a 35-year deal, paying pounds 49.
It meant managers at University Hospital Birmingham Foundation Trust had to go back to the drawing board after months of quizzing residents, staff and patients on the building to replace Selly Oak and the current Queen Elizabeth hospitals.