com)-- Beyond Bullies Visits University High School During Anti-Bullying Week Beyond Bullies Executive Director, Melissa Sherman, visited University High School Monday, November 5th to speak with school officials about a partnership for a Teen Leadership program.
What does UHS stand for?
UHS stands for University High School (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHS
We have 106 other meanings of UHS in our Acronym Attic
- Union Höherer Schüler (Austrian Pupils Association)
- Unionville High School (Kennett Square, PA)
- Unit Home Station
- United Healthcare Services (UnitedHealth Group, Inc.)
- Universal Health Sport (Nimes, France)
- Universal Hint System (gamingy)
- Universalist Historical Society
- University for Humanistic Studies
- University Health Services
- University High School
- University History Society (University of Texas)
- University Honors Scholars (various schools)
- Unlimited High Society (gaming)
- Uno High School (Manila, Phillippines)
- Urbana High School
- Urbandale High School
- User Head Space
- Utica High School (Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA)
- Uvalde High School
- Uxbridge High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
For years the student newspaper at University High School in Spokane Valley, Washington, has asked students a question and printed their answers.
According to a recent survey conducted by the Indiana University High School Survey for Student Engagement, the majority of high-school students spend three hours or less on homework each week, and the majority of those students reported earning As and Bs.
According to DOE, University High School of Morgantown, WV won first place in the competition's Grand Prix speed race, while Chaska High School of Chaska, MN was crowned "King of the Hill" by demonstrating the capability of its model car in traversing a 48-degree incline.
After testing into Newark's University High School, one of the city's three magnet programs, and later attending a recruitment session for Seton Hall's pre-medical/pre-dental plus program, which provides financial aid for medical and dental school, the trio decided to apply, upon George's urging.
The six schools include Sapporo Keisei High School in Hokkaido and Tsuchiura Nihon University High School in Ibaraki Prefecture, NASDA said.