At University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina, based in Greenville, N.
What does UHSEC stand for?
UHSEC stands for University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ukrainian Heritage Studies Center (est. 1977; Jenkintown, PA)
- Ultra High Speed Camera
- Ultra-High-Strength Concrete
- University Health and Safety Committee (various universities)
- University Health Services Center (various universities)
- University of Hull Scarborough Campus (UK)
- United Health Services Credit Union
- Union High School District (California and Vermont)
- Universal High Scores Database
- User Head Space Error
- United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. (various locations)
- Utah High School Hockey
- Unique Health Solutions, Inc.
- Unite Hospitaliere Securisee Interregionale (French: Interregional Secure Hospital Unit; inmate hospital)
- United Hospital System, Inc. (Kenosha, WI)
- Utrechtse Historische Studenten Kring (Dutch)
- University Health Sciences Librarians
- University of Hartford Studies in Literature (journal)
- University of Hawaii Sea Level Centre (Honolulu, HI)
- Utah Health Sciences Library Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this position, Hedding will be working on a number of the agency's clients such as Cooper University Hospital, Volvo Trucks North America and University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina.
University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina Greenville, N.