Recent projects include the new United States Courthouse in Austin, Texas, and the Yale University Health Services Center.
What does UHSC stand for?
UHSC stands for University Health Services Center (various universities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHSC
We have 4 other meanings of UHSC in our Acronym Attic
- University High School Academy (Michigan)
- University Honors Student Association (various schools)
- University of Health Sciences Antigua
- Utah Head Start Association (est. 1965)
- Utah High School Activities Association
- Uvalde High School Alumni Association (Austin, TX)
- Ukrainian Heritage Studies Center (est. 1977; Jenkintown, PA)
- Ultra High Speed Camera
- Ultra-High-Strength Concrete
- University Health and Safety Committee (various universities)
- University of Hull Scarborough Campus (UK)
- United Health Services Credit Union
- Union High School District (California and Vermont)
- Universal High Scores Database
- User Head Space Error
- University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina
- United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. (various locations)
- Utah High School Hockey
- Unique Health Solutions, Inc.
- Unite Hospitaliere Securisee Interregionale (French: Interregional Secure Hospital Unit; inmate hospital)