It's precisely what Bill Colbert, vice president and CIO at University Health Care System in Augusta, Ga.
What does UHCS stand for?
UHCS stands for University Health Care System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHCS
We have 2 other meanings of UHCS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Houston College of Optometry (Texas)
- Union of Health Care Professionals
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Urban Highway Connector Program (Canada)
- Urban Hospital Care Plus (Detroit, MI)
- Upper Hutt Community Rescue (New Zealand)
- Urinary Hydrochlorothiazide-Creatinine Ratio
- Ultra Heavy Cosmic Ray Experiment
- United Home Care Services (Miami, FL)
- University Health and Counseling Services (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- Upper Hunter Community Services (Australia)
- Urban Housing Capacity Study (UK)
- Upstate Homeless Coalition of South Carolina, Inc.
- Unenhanced Helical Computed Tomography (aka Unenhanced Helical Computerized Tomography)
- Unenhanced Helical Computerized Tomography (aka Unenhanced Helical Computed Tomography)
- Upper Horfield Community Trust (Bristol, England, UK)
- United Heritage Credit Union (Austin, TX)
- University Health Care Unit (various universities)
- University of Hertfordshire Christian Union (student organization; UK)
- Ultra Heavy Duty (product feature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 40,725 s/f two-story office building in Durham, NC, triple net-leased to Duke University Health Care Systems for ten years, traded for $13.