A 20-year credit union industry veteran, Gervais has spent the past 13 years in senior leadership with University Credit Union of Orono, Maine.
What does UCU stand for?
UCU stands for University Credit Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCU
We have 19 other meanings of UCU in our Acronym Attic
- Use Case Transition System (software testing)
- University of California Television
- Ucore Uranium Inc (stock symbol)
- Ukrainian Catholic University (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Ultra Computer Unit
- Unión Cultural Universitaria (University Cultural Union, Guatemala)
- United Credit Union
- Université Catholique d'Ukraine (French: Ukrainian Catholic University; est. 2002)
- University and College Union (UK)
- University College Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- Uracil-Cytosin-Uracil (genetics)
- Union County Utilities Authority (Rahway, NJ)
- University of Cincinnati Undergraduate Academic Advising Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- United Church of Christ (California)
- University City United Church (San Diego, CA)
- University Community Urban Center (Seattle, WA)
- University Committee on Use and Care of Animals
- Universidad Católica del Uruguay Dámaso Antonio Larrañaga (Spanish: Catholic University of Uruguay Damaso Antonio Larranaga)
- University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey
- Uniting Church Unity and International Mission
Samples in periodicals archive:
inSegment brings a proven track record from working with globally recognized brands such as Kapersky Labs, Andrew Johns Investments, Novaya Ventures, Rockland Trust and Harvard University Credit Union.
For university credit unions, members typically come in while they're in school, it's great for four years, and then-poof-they're gone," said John Levy, executive vice president for IMM.
Ask Michael Bittle, CEO of the Vanderbilt University Credit Union, where his $25 million Nashville, Tenn.