The NGI project, or Internet2 as it is also known, is the high-speed network being built to link US universities through a non-profit company called University Corporation for Advanced Internet Development (UCAID).
What does UCAID stand for?
UCAID stands for University Corporation for Advanced Internet Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCAID
We have 3 other meanings of UCAID in our Acronym Attic
- Union de la Région Centre des Associations de Formation Médicale Continue
- Uptown Community Action Group (Pittsburgh, PA)
- United China and Glass Company (various locations)
- Unit for the Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance in Angola
- Ulcerative Colitis Activity Index
- Underwriting Contract Administrators Inc. (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Union Catalog of Art Images (art database; est. 2002)
- Unione Cattolica Artisti Italiani (Catholic Union of Italian Artists)
- United Christian Assemblies International (Albion, IN)
- University of California American Indian Counselors & Recruiters Associaton (Los Angeles, CA)
- Utah Center for Aeronautical Innovation & Design (Weber State University; Ogden, UT)
- Union Commerciale Artisanale et Interprofessionnelle de Montoire (French interprofessional union)
- Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research
- University City Arts League (Philadelphia, PA)
- United Cambodian Association of Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN)
- Universidade Cândido Mendes (Brazil)
- Universities and Colleges Apostolic Ministry
- University of Cambridge (UK)
- University of Connecticut Alumni Marching Band
- UNIX Custom Application Migration Guide