What does UCLC stand for?
UCLC stands for University Consortium for Linear Collider Research & Development (physics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCLC
We have 3 other meanings of UCLC in our Acronym Attic
- University College of Lands and Architectural Studies (now Ardhi University; Tanzania)
- Unmanned Carrier Launched Airborne Surveillance and Strike (US Navy)
- United Coalition of Leighton Buzzard (gaming community)
- Universal Commerce Language and Protocol
- University College London Business
- University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
- Upper Canada Lower Bowel Society
- United Churches of Lycoming County (Williamsport, PA)
- United Companies Lending Corporation
- University Center of Lake County (Grayslake, IL)
- Upper Canada Leger Centre
- Upper Case / Lower Case (text parsing)
- Uchihara Creative Lighting Design (Tokyo, Japan)
- Unspecified Chronic Liver Disease
- uk.culture.language.english (USENET news group)
- University and College Labor Education Association
- University College London Echelle Spectrograph (UK)
- University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate
- Unit Capability Loss Factor
- Unplanned Capability Loss Factor (power plant performance)