MOHAMED KHOULAIDI DOHA QATAR University College of Engineering (CENG) on Tuesday honoured the sponsors and teams that participated in the Shell ecomarathon competition, which was held in Malaysia in July.
What does UCOE stand for?
UCOE stands for University College of Engineering (Punjab, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCOE
- United Church of Christ (also seen as UCC)
- University Church of Christ (Montgomery, AL)
- Under Cover of Darkness
- Underlying Cause of Death
- United Coalition of the Damned (computer group)
- University Committee on Disability (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Universal Computer Code (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Unity and Cooperation for Development of Peoples (Italy)
- United Identification System Report
- Ubiquitous Chromatin Opening Element
- Universal Council for Online Education Accreditation
- Urology Center of Florida (Ocala, FL)
- Unit Conduct Of Fire Trainer
- Unit/Mobile Conduct-Of-Fire Trainer
- United Christian Outreach Germany
- United Church of God
- United Churches of God in Christ (Fairburn, GA)
- Unione Comunità Islamiche Italiane (Italian Islamic Communities Union)
- Unione delle Comunità ed Organizzazioni Islamiche in Italia (Italian Islamic Communities Union)
- University of Central Oklahoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
Douglas received a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Tufts University College of Engineering.
Belal A Khan has constituted an inquiry committee to probe the disturbance created by the students of University College of Engineering and Technology on February 19.
He delivered the Emanuel Saxe Distinguished Lecture at Baruch College in 2000, serves as a member of Forbes CFO Forum Advisory Board and the Lamar University College of Engineering Advisory Council, and has been named a Distinguished Alumnus of Lamar University.
PLANS: Attend Cornell University College of Engineering to study biomolecular and chemical engineering.