Alice is now at University College for the Creative Arts at Epsom studying fashion design.
What does UCCA stand for?
UCCA stands for University College for the Creative Arts (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCCA
We have 36 other meanings of UCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Utility Coordination Committee (various locations)
- Union Centroamericana, Caribe y Asociados
- Unitary Coupled-Cluster truncated to Nth Order
- Underwater Combat Control Exploratory Development Program
- Uniform Commercial Code, Article 2B (software licensing rules)
- UCCA Center for Contemporary Art (China)
- Ukrainian Congress Committee of America
- Unified Child Care Agency
- Universities Central Council on Admissions
- University City Community Association (San Diego, CA, USA)
- University Committee on Cultural Activities
- University Cultural Center Association
- University Cultural Center Association (Detroit, MI)
- University of California Center for Animal Alternatives
- University of Cincinnati Community Advisory Board
- Union County Community Arts Council (North Carolina)
- Unofficial Courteney Cox Arquette Homepage (website)
- University of California Common Authentication Project
- Utah County Child Abuse Prevention Team
- Unit Command Climate Assessment and Survey System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other five were Bournemouth University, the Arts Institute in Bournemouth; the Glamorgan Centre for Art & Design; the University of Wales in Newport and the University College for the Creative Arts at Farnham.