Yahya Al Saleh , OSSL public relation officer, said that some of the key figures who have confirmed to attend the function are Prof Richard Thompson, Dean of Faculty of Natural Science- Imperial College London, Prof Dianne Rekow, Dean of King's College London Dental Institute, Prof Majeed Azeem, Head of the Department of Primary Care and Public Health at Imperial College, Dorothea Kanthack on behalf of UCL Institute for Global Health executive director and Prof Alimuddin Zumla, Director of the Centre for Infectious Diseases and International Health at University College London Medical School.
What does UCLMS stand for?
UCLMS stands for University College London Medical School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Cities and Local Governments
- United Cities and Local Governments of Africa
- University of California Lesbian Gay Bisexual Association (cross-campus organization at the University of California)
- University of California Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Association (Berkeley, CA)
- University College London Hospitals (UK)
- Uniform Command Line Interface (toolkit)
- Unione Cittadini Lavoratori Italiani (Italian: Citizens Union of Italian Workers)
- University of California Leadership Institute (Irvine, CA)
- University College London Interaction Centre (England, UK)
- Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spanish: University of Castilla-La Mancha; Spain)
- Used Car Loan Network
- Uncommented Lines of Code
- Unesterified Cholesterol-Rich Lipid Particles (biochemistry)
- Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
- Universal Commerce Language and Protocol
- Universal Customer Loyalty Program (Identlogic Systems Private Limited)
- User Controlled Lightpath Provisioning (software)
- User Controlled LightPaths
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (elbow)
- United Citizens for Legal Reform
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main result to come out of our study was that adverse changes in sleep duration appear to be associated with poorer cognitive function in later-middle age," said lead author Jane Ferrie, PhD, senior research fellow in the University College London Medical School Department of Epidemiology and Public Health in the UK.
Authors Professor Alimuddin Zumla, of University College London Medical School, and Dr Stephen Lawn, of the University of Cape Town, said TB resulted in an estimated 1.
Zumla is affiliated with University College London Medical School.
of the University College London Medical School, symptoms were instead strongly linked to other factors such as job stress and lacking social support at work.
Steve Humphries, a professor of cardiovascular genetics at University College London Medical School, reported that variants of APOE are well known to raise or lower blood levels of low-density lipoprotein ("bad") cholesterol, but only have a significant impact on an individual's risk of heart disease when the person smokes.
Delhanty of the University College London Medical School applied their technique to four-to-eight-cell embryos donated by couples undergoing IVF treatment.
The work was carried out by Professor Joy Dehanty and colleague Dr Dagan Wells from the University College London Medical School.